Deep Cycle Battery Melbourne
We are not only car battery, but also Deep Cycle Battery Experts, whether it’s for the boat, camping or caravanning we have the deep cycle battery to suit your needs. We carry traditional lead acid batteries, AGM batteries, GEL batteries and Lithium deep cycle batteries. Our experts can deliver your deep cycle battery anywhere in Melbourne 7 days a week. Looking for deep cycle batteries delivered direct to you?
Need Deep Cycle Batteries For Camping or Caravanning?
Deep Cycle Batteries are an essential part of any camping or caravanning trip, these batteries provide reliable power for equipment such as lighting and refrigeration. When it comes to setting up your camping setup or it’s time to replace your old deep cycle batteries, you have a few things to consider.
A batteries capacity is measured in AH ( amp hours),understanding how much capacity you need and how often you can recharge will determine the capacity, amount and type of deep cycle batteries you require.
Which type of battery:
There are four main types of deep cycle batteries, GEL, AGM, Lithium and Lead Acid. Each type has advantages and disadvantages, these include: Cost, Weight, Size, Durability to name a few.
There are other factors, however the two above mentioned are the common considerations when it comes to deep cycle batteries. Our team are more than happy to help you with your camping and caravan battery set up needs. We can make it easy to organise your deep cycle batteries and get them delivered to you quick and always at a great price!
Lithium Deep Cycle Batteries
Lithium deep cycle batteries are becoming increasingly popular for camping and caravanning due to their high energy density, longer lifespan, and lighter weight compared to traditional lead-acid batteries. We will provide some of the advantages of using lithium deep cycle batteries for camping & caravanning:
- High energy density: Lithium batteries have a much higher energy density than traditional lead-acid batteries, meaning they can store more energy in a smaller size and weight.
- Longer lifespan: Lithium batteries have a longer lifespan than lead-acid batteries, with some models lasting up to ten years or more.
- Lightweight: Lithium batteries are much lighter than lead-acid batteries, making them easier to carry around and transport.
- Fast charging: Lithium batteries can be charged much faster than lead-acid batteries.
- Low self-discharge rate: Lithium batteries have a lower self-discharge rate than lead-acid batteries, meaning they can hold their charge for longer periods of time.
AGM Deep Cycle Batteries
AGM (Absorbent Glass Mat) deep cycle batteries are another very popular option for camping and caravanning. We will list some of the advantages of using AGM deep cycle batteries for camping & caravanning below:
No Maintenance: AGM batteries are maintenance-free, meaning you don’t need to add water or perform other maintenance tasks like you would with traditional lead-acid batteries.
Durable: AGM batteries are built to withstand rough handling and can handle high vibration and deep discharges without damage, making them ideal for camping, caravanning and boating.
- Cost: They are a far cheaper option when compared to Lithium deep cycle batteries, depending on budget, existing chargers etc, these batteries may be the better option.
WE COME TO YOU!
On demand battery replacement service that comes to you across Melbourne 7 days a week, simply call or use our contact form.
Join Our Newsletter
Subscribe to receive our latest updates in your inbox!